Flowmaster V-6

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 01:01:10 EDT

<< what chamber Flowmaster did you decide to get? How does it sound on your
V6? >>

I got the 2 chamber and its loud. Not rice rocket loud. At idle it almost
sounds like the engine is gurlgling. Actually in the cab I can sometimes
hear/feel the rumble, but isnt irritating to me. My girlfriend told me tonight
after i speed off from her house that she could hear me rumbling down the
street. I had a Nissan Pickup with a Magnaflow muffler and it was way louder,
especially inside the truck. I even used the spray on noise deadener on the
bed of truck and was still unbearable.

late,

2me