Re: Exhaust for V-6 (Answers) -Reply

From: McStyer@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 01:26:18 EDT

Gibson has WAV files on their site, but they are about worthless. It IS
deep and rumbly, but nowhere near loud enough for my young tastes =)

-mike d.

I had rear dumped glasspacks on an 88 Chevy w/ the 350 I used to have. The
relative silence of the Dak is starting to get to me though. Nothing as loud
as the glasspacks were (interstate travel made conversations with the
girlfriend difficult), but I do want something to let the kids down the street
in the new Camero daddy bought for them know that I'm there :)