Re: RE: Wheels-

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 16:00:26 EDT

Style 16 isn't made for Dakotas. My whole sale connections are one place
in Concord, NC that centerline actually sent me to. They normally don't
sell to the public, but they were willing to sell to me. Another guy
that progressive sent me to, also sells centerlines, and is willing to
sell to me at whole sale prices, but will only take cash. Needless to
say, I'm going to the place in Concord, NC, when ever I get off my butt
and have the guts to spend the $$$$.
Later,
Robert