Re: Power Chips

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 14:11:28 EDT

<< Kewl. I think the Jet would be what I'm looking for. What's the
difference
 in price between the two? I saw the MP listed somewhere (I don't have the
 MP catalog) but I've never seen prices on the Jet.

 JGO >>

Use the JET module if you're impatient, but I wouldn't expect much (if any)
decrease in 1/4 mile ETs. If the Moper Perf computers make as big of a
difference as they did in the pre-96's, I'd wait until the new MP SBEC comes
out.

ttyl
Patrick