Re: Recordings of V6

From: John Bell (johnb@pswtech.com)
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 09:54:59 EDT

Hey Ben,

  _Very_ nice, especially on the interior sound. It's exactly
what I'm looking for; I'm sold :-).

   Who was your Gibson dealer, and how many bills for the kit?
Any real/butt dyno numbers?

Ben Vaughan wrote:

> I made some recordings of my V6 with the Gibson Split Rear Cat-Back..The
> recordings are bad quality with a high-pitched squeal..but you can get the
> jist of it..I will have some better recordings soon...You can hear them by
> going to http://www.dakattack.com and clicking on "My Dak" . Let me know
> what you think!

Have fun,

--
       John Bell    johnb@psw.com   http://www.psw.com
"One possible reason that things aren't going according to plan