Re: new '98 (not '99) colors

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Thu Sep 10 1998 - 22:26:12 EDT

From:Tim Roller>magnum318@bewellnet.com

>It's good of you to mention the colors of the '97s and '98s, but I'm
looking out of my apartment window and across the street is one of those
years and it's done up in what looks like a "plum purple" like the old Cudas
or Challengers. It's not amethyst (deep purple ) or magenta,( pink purple )
kinda in-between. Could this of been a mid-year model with a test color for
like-ability?