Re: Get over it!

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 12 1998 - 00:05:15 EDT

NSX??? Yeah sure i believe it, just because it says NSX on your civic
dosen't mean it really is one or does the NSX badge you stole make it go
faster. If you did buy a NSX SMART MOVE, ever heard of a VIPER??? it goes
allot faster and costs much less....

your toothless NASCAR watchin' bud drinkin' friend,

Chris Lang