Re: RT and general Info anyone??

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Sat Sep 12 1998 - 02:45:59 EDT

At 10:11 PM 9/11/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I am love the looks of the truck.
>How well do they really handle?
>
>I am not familiar with the motor in them.
>What size Injectors do they have?
>
>Has anyone put a supercharger or Turbo on the RT yet?

Someone has Vortech'd R/T on the list....

>I love power.

Me too!

>Are the blocks 2 bolt or 4 bolt mains?

Two bolt mains...but they'll take a bunch of abuse

>Are they strong enough for real power?

500+ (i'm guessing, but some guy with a 5.9 ram runs 12's, so, I say they
are stout)
patrick runs high 13's on a good day I bet...he's got a huffed 5.9 ram, too

>or Is there a option from Mopar performance parts? Or?
>
>Roller cam or flat tappet?

Roller cam - hydralic

>Is it a dual cat or single cat?

Supposed to be a dual inlet/single out cat

>Do they all come with 3.90's????

Yep, and with a Sure-Grip

>Is the tranny a lockup? Or just a overdrive?

Both

>Sorry if the questions have been asked before.
>
>I have 2 turbo cars currently.
>A Buick Ttype and a Turbo Trans am. Both are Pretty fast street cars.
>
>Paul B.
>1989 Turbo T/A (11.27@125mph)
>1986 Buick Ttype (10.64@127mph)
>Soon to have a RT ;^) It wil have some catching up to do.

Hope that helps...Those are some fast assed cars you have there!!

Brian