Rain-X WAS: Winshield Wipers under warranty?

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Sat Sep 12 1998 - 12:04:46 EDT

> Rain-X is great if you've got that on there you don't even need wipers most
> of the time. And if its dark out you don't ever need them on...

> Chris

Funny you should mention this. For the last two days I've been
driving around in tropical storm Frances and haven't turned my wipers
on once! It's kinda fun to see the looks on peoples faces as you
drive by them with no wipers, and theirs is on hi speed and they still
can't see. This stuff is great!

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html