Re: Power Chips

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 12 1998 - 23:19:09 EDT

I have the MPSBEC and I notice a big difference if I punch it. I get the seat
of the pants acceleration at around 25-30 mph in second gear. Even more, if I
let the comp reset (disconnect the pos terminal for 15 min). I get balls of
torque.
The thing does cycle for normal driving, but I like that. It seems that if I
punch it a few times, and keep the aggression (O/D locked out), it seems to
cycle through and i get more off the line (red light). MP comp runs like the
OE comp. Never had any probs with rain, sand or anything.
Since I have a 4x4, a fast 4x4, I am happy.
Boog