Re: "Nice Truck", was 4,166 Miles,

From: axeman (andrews3@ghplus.infi.net)
Date: Sun Sep 13 1998 - 01:57:47 EDT

DodgeBoyz3@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 9/11/98 11:30:41 AM Central Daylight Time, janor@ican.net
> writes:
>
> > Hey, we gotta stick together. Just this morning, on my way to physio, I was
> > stopped at a red light and a guy walked up to the truck and said: "WOW,
> what
> > a beautiful truck!" The DAK is a truck that everyone drives with pride,
> and
> > those who don't only wish they could.

The best comment I have ever heard over a truck was at the Nags Head
fishing Pier. We were in my brither in laws lincoln town truck (Plush
Ferd) when 3 guy walked out 1 set down his fishing gear and put his
hands on his hips and said " That thar is the PURTYEST truck I ever did
saw!" We still laugh about it and that was 3 years ago!

Dave
97 SPORT PURTY 1 TO!