Welcome Scott, was: OBDII, O2 sensors, etc.

From: O26ON4@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 13 1998 - 09:24:23 EDT

Scott,
Long time, no see. It's great to hear from you again. Many thanks for the o2
sensor info as I'm going to install a TEST pipe soon on my 98 R/T. BTW, do you
still have your TTA, I remember you and your plethora of info from the GNTType
list several years back. I'd like to inform every member on the DML that
having you is like adding another Frank Holloway to the list. I hope you enjoy
the list as much as I have.
Regards,
Steve Waller in Houston
98 R/T, 97 GTP, 89 TTA - hardtop, 1of39