Re: Beat by Chevy! Help!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 13 1998 - 21:05:17 EDT

In a message dated 9/8/98 12:45:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Kabuki2@Aol.com
writes:

<< I went through about 37-40 bottles in the cars short 7 month life span. I
 filled the nitrous bottles myself.. had lots of economical fun with that car
 .. and that's my story.

 ttyl
 Patrick
 (it died when the fuel pump went out... oops. >>

How much HP gain ? I've been running it for 3 years on my Dak without any
problems so far but I installed and operate according to the directions. Ya
get greedy and your looking for trouble. Mine is 125 HP and everything I've
read says 150 on a stock motor is not a problem but above that your pushing it
without mods like crank and pistons. I have installed it with several
precautions just in case something fails it will stop the juice. I looked at
SCs and thought I wanted one but the juice fits my useage like a glove and
thousands less.

Hey whatever turns em on but they should not knock something or someone
without have enough knowledge to make a intelligent claim. Check out those
that had problems and see how it happened I'd be willing to bet that had they
followed the rules and used a few precautions that they'd still be going fast
for cheap.

I fill my own bottles also so that makes it even cheaper.

Bill