Re: Exhaust for V-6 (Answers) -Reply -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 13 1998 - 21:22:56 EDT

>>>I do want something to let the kids down the street
in the new Camero daddy bought for them know that I'm there :)<<<

then you want the Flowmaster. Not too terribly loud in the cab, but loud
enough to resonate the bed of the truck. Really rumbly. It's the Gibson but
louder. I like my Flow. I am VERY finicky about exhaust sound, I was torn
between Flow and the Gibby, and Borla. I went with Flowmaster over
Gibson because of availability and price. 300 for a muffler just isn't worth
it to me =) I woud say, 2 chamber Flowmaster. I get the attention of the
local wannabes with mine, so yours should be more than enough =)

-mike d.