Re: Supercharger on a RT? Any pics out there?

From: Michael DuBose (mdubose@vt.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 01:36:15 EDT

Paul wrote:

> I was looking under the hood of a couple of our trucks on the lot.
> Just curious where you mount the supercharger?
> Is there a complete kit out there yet?
> CARB legal?
> What are the real results?
>
> Paul Borrows

Vortec makes a kit. The supercharger mounts on the left side of the
engine. Alternative Auto Performace makes a kit for a 5.2 which is
basicly the same engine. They use the same kit for the 5.9 in the
trucks so the kit fot the 5.2 should fit the 5.9 (ask them first) There
are pictures of one on a 5.2 at there web site
(http://www.alternativeauto.com/vortech/index.html)