OBDII and O2 sensors....(via digest)

From: Sean_Meldrum@ittauto.com
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 07:23:53 EDT

> I'm basing my module on Sean's, but I don't want to retain the
>downstream O2 sensor because I'm going to 3" pipe, and I don't feel
>like paying someone to weld in a bung. Also, this version is a
>lot more fun. :-)
>-Jon-

     Hey Jon....you'll want to take a reading to see what the voltage is
that originally goes into the rear O2 sensor. I thought you were gonna put
the rear sensor back in when you get the custom pipe bent. It's probably
5V or sumthin' goin' in. Those resistor values might need to change to get
the required mV reading you need as they were based on the input V being
under 1V (the 0-1V of the sensor output). Do you still have the Excel
sheet with the basic circuit design? Find the new input V and adjust the
resistor values to get the req. output and yer cool.

****** 97 RPM Dakota - 14.98 @ 91.76 ******

sean meldrum
Email @ Home: spm@c3net.net
Email @ Work: sean_meldrum@ittauto.com