rpm dakota for sale (via digest)

From: Sean_Meldrum@ittauto.com
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 06:47:38 EDT

>Hate to lose ya to this list, man, but, a man's gotta do what a man's
>gotta do. I certainly understand the desire for the muscle car.

>If you're interested , my '71 Javelin SST that I bought ordered from the
>factory in Kenosha, is in my garage. It's got a 305 in it but I know
>where there's a nice 401 available. Never seen road salt or a wreck.

>You've certainly been a great help to me and, I'm sure, many others on
>the list. Stop in once in a while and let us know how it's going.

     Thanks Richard. Hmmm.....don't see too many Javelins anymore. My
"muscle car" will most likely end up bein' a........hate to say this
guys......a GM. This is gonna be a resto-mod style project and will be a
daily driver so ease in parts availability and cost is a must. Don't find
too many old Mopars in this neck of the woods for decent money.

****** 97 RPM Dakota - 14.98 @ 91.76 ******

sean meldrum
Email @ Home: spm@c3net.net
Email @ Work: sean_meldrum@ittauto.com