RE:non-Dak related

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 10:54:31 EDT

I'm assuming you're referring to the VN (Variable Nozzle) Turbo. While an
awesome turbo-charger, it's impossible to find. I'd recommend looking up
Garret Turbochargers home page. They are now making VG (Varible
Geometry=Variable Nozzle) Turbos. The Variable Nozzle allows a much larger
Turbo to act like a tiny one to eliminate boost lag. My shadow's VN Turbo
would easilly add 15psi boost in a heartbeat. Problem is, turbo engines are
so dern'd finiky. The slightest problem with the system and the whole motor
acts like it wants to die. Naw, I think my turbo days on an "everyday"
vehicle are gone. Now to try ram air on the Dak... ^_^

Shaun H.