RE:Taking the bait

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 11:43:14 EDT

Ah, all behold the power of the internet.

   Even complete, tasteless, tactless, fools like this guy can voice their
worthless opinions and waste precious electrons with his drivel. Just one of
them type "A" personalities with nothing to do but make himself feel better by
hacking away at others. I feel sorry for him. Insecurities like his are hard
to cure and too often ignored (which only makes them feel even worse). I
suggest we all ignore him from now on, or get together a collection for his
psychiatric fund. I know I've got a spare penny around here someplace...

Shaun H.