Re: AirAid induction

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 14:04:26 EDT

Yes, an "S" bolt will work with the factory air hat, I just have not made it
yet. I really do not see that the factory bracket is restricting all that
much air since it is not acutally sealing off the throttle bores. In reality
it sites quite a bit above the bores. That and the fact that it does not
cover 25% of the bores as some have said in the past. By my untrained
calculating eye it only shadows about 5% of the bores.
John
98 Dak CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2L, auto, lots of goodies