Smog Pumps!

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 17:05:07 EDT

Man, took my 88' back to the dealer cuz' I was getting a fwa,fwa. On the
way to the dealer, it became a fwipafwipafwipa. They said "Air Pump"
and I said "Air Pump?". I got a ReMan and it'll only set me back about 170.
Hope it fixes it this time. At least I get a shiny new Smog Pump out of the
deal =) They also pointed out that the pully on the crank is wobbly...really
wobbly. They said Balancer, and I said "broke".. he he...
Just FYI

-mike d.