Re: 46RE Tranny

From: Michael DuBose (mdubose@vt.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 19:11:04 EDT

Well the transmission you have in your Dak is an electronic trans. Meaning
that a computer decides on the shift points on the load, rpm, etc. There
is no way to adjust the shift points like you could on the old 727 and
904's. On thoses you just bumped up the pressure and you had hard shifts
and the shift points were different. So for you and all the other people
who want to have different shift points the only way to go is to buy a
shift kit.