Re: Torsion bars(BOOG)

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 20:57:58 EDT

No Boog no pics sorry,what are you looking for anyways? just got an ole normal
93 Dak 4x4(with a t bar lift!)
I was by one of my dad's friends houses the other day, he is a ASE mech, and
he was working on a 92 Nissan 4x4. He cranked up the front torsion bars and
put those 1 1/2 inch add-a-leafs in the rear for a nice small lift to clear
31's from the stock 235 tire size, I was very impressed, it looked great with
some 31 inch BFG Radial All Terrains in that Nissan....he said that rear add-
a-leafs were just 60 bucks, so its a very very cheap lift...plus he said later
on if the stock t bars sag, just upgrade them to the aftermarket larger
ones.....just think how good it would look under a Dak!!!!!