Re: Vortech& Ram-Air hood question

From: Michael DuBose (mdubose@vt.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 22:31:30 EDT

David A DiSanti wrote:

> Is having a Vortech SC and a functional Ram-Air Hood on the same truck
> possible? I was looking at some of the pictures and I couldn't tell.
>
> Dave

Don't think that it is possible since the supercharger takes air from the
left side of the engine compartment. I truly don't think that you would
notice that big of a difference if you could get it to work anyway. I
would go for the Ram Air hood just for the looks. You have to admit that
it looks bad a**.