RE: Vortech& Ram-Air hood question

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Tue Sep 15 1998 - 00:16:49 EDT

Jim,
A Vortech doesn't just whistle, it screams and can be heard for blocks away.
A better bet would be just duct cold air from the side of the radiator to
the K&N
cone air filter. Additionally, I ran the oil feed for the Vortech through an
Oil cooler before feeding the supercharger. A lot cheaper and easier to
fabricate.
        Frank