(no subject)

From: (no email)
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 20:22:54 EDT

> From: "Bradley, Seth J" <seth.j.bradley@intel.com>
> To: "'dakota-truck@buffnet.net'" <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
> Subject: DML: Gas Mileage with Tonneau Highway
> Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 11:16:58 -0700

> Got a chance to try out the tonneau with steady highway mileage this
> weekend.

I got my Roll Top and Bed Rug installed friday. Man it looks sweet.
It looks like a soft tonneau, but it's hard, with a key lock. It
rolls up into a canister at the front of the bed for full bed
access. The Bed Rug isn't that nasty blue color in the
advertisements, it is gray like the liner in my wife's Concorde. It
is padded and soft. I don't know about gas mileage 'cause I don't
care (hehe), but it doesn't make any noise at 90+ mph.
Check out the Roll Top at http://www.pace-edwards.com

'98 R/T CC Intense Blue

|{eith R. Phelps

Cat..... the other white meat.