IT'S ALIVE!!!

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Tue Sep 15 1998 - 01:35:20 EDT

Hey guys/gals,

My truck is up and running again. This is mainly due to Frank Holloway -
he is the MAN! Anyhow, I noticed on improvement with the JBA's. Part
throttle was helped out a little, and when floored, it feels a little
stronger from 2000 rpm and up.

Please note that I have been driving a 90 Ford SuperCab with an I6, so
going back to the Dakota is a HUGE step up in power. So I could be wrong
about the above, cause I don't remember all that well how it felt before.
I do know that the flat spot in the low rpm range has disappeared
completely, though.

I'll be at the local track on Friday for a test and tune session, so I'll
have some times to see if the JBA's really did bost up the power.
Hopefully Frank's TB will be here by then, cause I want to swap it in after
a few passes. I'll post all the results.

Brian