just wanted to introduce myself

From: Doug Myers (dougmyers@radix.net)
Date: Tue Sep 15 1998 - 18:20:23 EDT

Hi everyone,

    My name is Doug Myers and I am new to the list. I joined because I
recently ordered a new '99 Dakota 4x2 with 318, 5 speed, 3.92 sure grip, and
tire/handling package. Hopefully, I'll have it in a couple weeks. Some of
you may have also seen me on the Mopar Mailing List since I've also got a
'70 Barracuda that I'm currently restoring and come from a family of mopar
owners. When I get my truck, I'll probably be looking to upgrade the exhaust
first.... how much of a power increase can I expect from a cat-back exhaust?

Doug