Problems with my Kota

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 15 1998 - 18:26:36 EDT

       I've been tackling this problem for about a week and a half now mebbe
if I shoot this by you guys someone could come up with a solution??
        It seems only to do it when the motor is cold, but when I go to start
it up it's taking a few extra cranks to start it, then once it starts it runs
rough, wanting to stall. Especially if I rev the motor, when it comes back
down it comes down to about 250 RPM, before the computer kicks in more fuel
and saves it. I've replaced the oil and air filters, oil, spark plugs (gapped
at 35), and spark plug wires. It seems to only run rough and sputter for about
the first minute or so, so it's puzzling me. The only thing I can think of is
the fuel pump is letting the fuel run back into the tank when I shut it off.
Then of course it takes awhile for the pressure to build up once I turn it
over.

    I'd appreciate any input you guys could give me

Austin
Vipertruck