RE: License Plate Holder

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Tue Sep 15 1998 - 19:21:10 EDT

That butt-ugly thing came of my '98 the day I got it home. I'd give it to
you for the price of shipping, but the moment I did, CT would probably
revert back to 2 license plates...

BTW, I used black nylon screws to cover the holes left by the self tapping
screws. Looks OEM.

gk

Gary E. Klim - Somewhere In Connecticut mailto:garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ mailto:gklim@harman.com