Re: RT and general Info anyone??

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Sep 15 1998 - 21:05:13 EDT

At 10:11 PM 9/11/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I am love the looks of the truck.
>How well do they really handle?

Like a wet dream .

>I am not familiar with the motor in them.
>What size Injectors do they have?

Fat as hell .

>Has anyone put a supercharger or Turbo on the RT yet?

I think Steve Waller has the S-Trim unit on his R/T , but I have heard of
no turbos yet . Wanna gimme one ? ;)

>I love power.
>
>Are the blocks 2 bolt or 4 bolt mains?

I will assume 4 bolt and then let someone else prove me wrong (as usual)

>Are they strong enough for real power?

Depends on the definition of "Real Power" . Anything within' reason and how
you treat it . I wouldn't try launching at 5000 RPMs .

>or Is there a option from Mopar performance parts?

They do offer a device known by some as the "hand out the window" that is
available in many configurations for different applications and purposes .

>Roller cam ?

Yep

>Is it a dual cat or single cat?

Single cat with dual in and single out config .

>Do they all come with 3.90's????

3.92 , yep

>Is the tranny a lockup? Or just a overdrive?

Both .

>Sorry if the questions have been asked before.

No problem , happy to answer , and because of the greta DML , (shameless
ass-kissing) I can at least attempt to answer you .

>I have 2 turbo cars currently.
>A Buick Ttype and a Turbo Trans am. Both are Pretty fast street cars.

Yes , yes they are .

>Paul B.
>1989 Turbo T/A (11.27@125mph)
>1986 Buick Ttype (10.64@127mph)
>Soon to have a RT ;^) It wil have some catching up to do.

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net