Re: Get over it!

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Sep 15 1998 - 21:23:57 EDT

>I can understand blaming hurricanes on me, or tornados, or even golf
balls, but
>HIM?

Mind if I blame The Monkeys on you ?

 No, my luck cannot conjure up such an annoying thing. We have been
>e-mailing back and forth, and so far my favorite comment from him is
calling me
>a "6 foot 10 freak in a dorkmobile." It's amusing.
>-Robert (Tony/Amanda is NOT my fault, hurricanes could be, carriage bolts
are)

Robert -

I think you are a freakin' funny guy . Not "funny" like fruity , but
"funny" like "HaHa" . Especially liked the "hand out the window" gag , and
the "Ram Air door" .

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net