RE: Hennessy Computer for Durango RE: was:RE: RE: Sport to MAGNUM

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Tue Sep 15 1998 - 21:44:50 EDT

Haven't priced the computer separately, but its part of their "stage 1"
package for the Durango. The "package" is $4,500, and includes intake,
computer, headers, exhaust, plug wires and a couple of other things. Not
cheap for quoted 270hp. The more "interesting" one is $11K, which is all
of the above plus the blower, quoted 350 hp.

One of the good things about Hennessey is that (at least on the Vipers)
his hp numbers are real and repeatable on every vehicle, not just the
ones from "the best one he has ever seen" like some other manufacturers
do...

Craig