Re: NiTrOuS

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 15 1998 - 22:57:56 EDT

So I could get nitrous for my 95 from Nitrous express?
Thanks for telling me that, now I REALLY need to find a job here at school!
Any idea on how much installation would run me? I'm right near Mooresville, NC
called "Race City USA" so I'm sure I can find plenty of places to do it.
Later,
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu