1998 Dakota truck Lift

From: Rebel20709@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 15 1998 - 22:02:40 EDT

I was woundering if I could get a llift kit for my 1998 Dodge Dakota Sport,
with a 4cyl engine, and 2 wheel dirve, with a manual transmission. If anybody
either has any places to order this kit from, or if anybody knows a dealer in
teh Tampa Bay area in Florida it would really be appreciated. Also if anybody
thinks that this is a wast of my time please tell me too. Also can anybody
tell me the max size tires taht I can get on m truck.

Thanks
Alex aka Rebel20709