actual time slips from Moroso

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Sep 15 1998 - 22:32:11 EDT

OK -

These are a few of the time slips I got from Moroso on Sunday .

I know the RTs suck , but it was my first time at any track . They got alot
better by the end of the day .

Since it doesn't say the damn temp or humidity , I'll guess being an expert
on humidity from GA .

Temp was around 91 and humidity had to be at least 83% .

I started with about two gallons of 93 octane and mixed in 3 gallons of 100
octane . I also used the 14 x 3" FABM and the JET stage II module .

Best ET run : 12:24 PM , barometer at 30.73 , no spare or tailgate , rear
tires at 18 PSI and I actually hooked very well .

RT : 1.158 (don't laff)
60' : 2.205
330 : 6.360
1/8 : 9.826
MPH : 70.46
1000 : 12.843
1/4 : 15.388
MPH : 88.51

Worst ET run with a lotta spinnin' : 11:25 AM , barometer at 30.75 , No
spare or tailgate , spun for a mile .

RT : 1.070
60' : 2.992
330 : 7.969
1/8 : 11.680
MPH : 67.17
1000 : 14.835
1/4 : 17.474
MPH : 85.61

Best RT :3:52 PM , Barometer at 30.51 , Tailgate and spare back on , box
of tools at approx. 40 lbs in back seat (didn't know I was gonna be racin'
again)

RT : .694
60' : 2.358
330 : 6.689