Re: Racin' at Moroso!!!!

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 15 1998 - 23:03:43 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/98 2:06:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, HEMI@charter.net
writes:

<< Anyway , I'm at work and I don't have the slips with me , but when I get
 the time , I'll give some more detail .

 I also think my girlfriend got some great pics of me launching and doing
 burnouts in the box that I will definitely post .

 PEACE >>
whoa whoa whoa Jack! So, uhhh, howd the girlfriend and beach thing turn out
anyway? Did you get to go to the car events all weekend, or did you have to
do the girlfriend thing afterall?
Eric
Not bad times by the way! First time runner! Fun isnt it?