Re: the DICEMAN

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 01:37:20 EDT

I've got the six. I was thinking about cleaning out the throttle body, but
it's only got 40k on it and I keep the motor in immaculate condition, I even
clean out the injectors every 10k so it's most likely not that. I'm going to
make an appt for service tomorrow morning and then go buy some cleaning
crap....see if I can neutralize this problem before the appointment!!

Austin
Vipertruck

PS...any other info you need just let me know, I do all the work to my trck so
I should be able to answer