RE: Air inlet systems was:Re: Airaid vs. FIPK vs. FABM

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Sep 17 1998 - 11:38:35 EDT

DML,
My .02 says for maximum performance go with the 80 or 110 deg Ram Air Box by
Air Inlet Systems. They have some well engineered stuff for about the same
price as the airaid and FIPK. A little more fabrication is required to put
it on a Dak, but I think the results are worth the effort...
BKB
98 R/T CC w/ Home depot ram air into stock box w/K&N drop in (so Im not
following my own advice...) eventually to be a ram box by air inlet
systems...