Tonneau Update

From: Bradley, Seth J (seth.j.bradley@intel.com)
Date: Thu Sep 17 1998 - 15:10:50 EDT

I'm paying for the mistake of not researching tonneaus before buying one.
While the
Dodge unit (made by Snug-lid?) is a fine unit, it doesn't have the features
we need.
We wanted a hard lid with a quick removal feature, and a t-bar handle. The
only unit
available I could find with these features is the LoRider by Raider (also
available
from Leer, and a virtually identical unit is made by Jason out East). Not
only
does the Raider have the desired features, but its less expensive and I like
the
looks better (personal preference). While the Roll-Top looks real
attractive, we
weren't willing to give up the bed space. If anyone is interested, I'll post
a report
after we get the Raider (3 weeks) and take a photo.

Seth

P.S. Only getting $200 trade-in on the Dodge tonneau - a VERY expensive
mistake.