M1 Manifold

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 20:27:44 EDT

So with this talk of nitrous, then manifolds, you all have pretty much
lost me. The manifold is below the TB, right? (this uncertainty should
tip you off to how little I know here) so what does the manifold do, and
why exactly would a performance one be safer/better to have nitrous
with?
What I'm asking for is a long post from one of those guys who knows
everything, like Frank, half of which will be over my head anyway, but
I'll get enough so I can get the gist and talk like I know something.
Later,
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu