Re: Re: Ram vs. Dakota

From: Merullo (Merullo@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 17:06:57 EDT

The key to safety on the road is not the vehicle that you drive.

The key is to remember that most every driver out there is absolutely
mindless, and will kill you if you dont watch them all carefully...Dont
drive faster than your vehicle can handle, drive much slower in inclement
weather, try to observe rules of right of way etc., but never assume that
someone else will observe the rules.

->>