Re: Magnecor KV85 cables, AirAid intake, and more...

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 17 1998 - 18:01:21 EDT

<< Pulleys - The prototypes are drawn and in the computer. I might be able to
 have a few sets machined by this weekend, and I'm always looking for a 91-96
 model truck owner that's willing to test these out. It'd be a great way to
 pick up set cheap, but I'm going to need others' feedback on how well these
 work under their driving conditions.

I have a 96 I will try them out on. I run my truck at the track at least once
a month. Next race day is the 27th of Sept. Let me know, if you have a set
made up. If I go to your webpage I will find info on ordering the Magnecors,
right? FYI, I was at the US Nationals in Indianapolis, and EVERY Dodge truck
running there had Magnecor wires on it.

Brad