Re: New to DML

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 17 1998 - 21:17:57 EDT

In a message dated 9/16/98 2:36:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
MWarford@zianet.com writes:

<< My name is Michelle Warford, and I've just transfered to the DML list from
 BerettaNet. (yes, I have a Beretta, but it's up for sale now that I have a
 Dak :) ) Anyway, I just recently (approx. 2 wks. ago) got a '93 Dakota LE.
 Extended Cab. w/ Magnum V6, automatic, cruise, tilt, window rain guards,
 bed liner & tarp, and tinted windows. It is AWESOME! I love this truck! I >>

Welcome aboard Michelle you've made a wise choice. I have a 93 CC V8 and am
very happy with it. The 93's are the best of the years (watch the ruckus :-))
so I'm sure you'll be very happy with yours. :-)

Bill