Re: Re: Need 4.10 info

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 17 1998 - 22:40:18 EDT

In a message dated 9/16/98 10:26:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
djcolucci@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< The shop that installed the gears had a lot
 of problems with the set up because it kept whining. They had the gears
 out of the truck twice before I could pick it up. They also suggested
 going with Motive Gears. I was pleased with the results but after a few
 more mods I kept hitting the Mopar SBEC's rev limiter.

Dan, I wonder if its a problem with Richmond. My 4.10s in the 95 did the same
thing. After they changed it a couple times and then I got it back, I still
blew it up after 600 miles. They replaced it again and I still have a little
bit of howling in certain RPM zones.
    Got to get a hipo computer to get rid of that limiter man!
Eric