Re: flowmaster installation

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@SWBell.net)
Date: Sat Sep 19 1998 - 23:42:49 EDT

I had to end up cutting mine off at the point that it connected to the
cat pipe. Even after I got the pipe off the truck I couldn't get them
seperated (damn factory crimp). as for the muffler shop, some will do
it, some wont (understandibly) I suggest calling around.

Erich 98 ext. cab v8 5spd.

P.S. I got the terminator muffler from flowtech it sounds really good!