Re: 1998 Dakota and Tires

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@SWBell.net)
Date: Sat Sep 19 1998 - 23:50:29 EDT

Please list if you want street tires, off road tires, and if it has the
handeling package (15x8 rims). Mine does and I got bridgestones (dueler
h/p's I think) 255-60 15's they look and handle awesome, after I burned
the Goodyears off. 275's will fit(almost got them) but the handleing
will suffer slightly(so I'm told) because off the sidewall bulge. Please
be more specific.

Erich 98 ext. cab v8 5spd.