Re: Rear View Mirror

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 13:42:53 EDT

   Um... folks, I really HATE to tell you this but an auto dimming mirror is
available from DODGE as part of the Dakota Power Overhead console group. My
Dak has it (but never gets to use it, my back glass is tinted and has a fully
tinted shell on it so it's pretty dark back there all the time ^_^ ) on right
now and it worked great before I got my shell on. Now it's just a nifty gizmo
that's waiting for me to take the shell off for some reason before it will
ever do anything again. Stop looking for Ford Exploders or Pieceocrap's
mirrors... just go Dodge.
   One other thing, I'd like to see your sisters car haul 1,800 pounds and tow
a 5000 pound trailer and THEN see who whoops who's butt in a race. Remember:
compare Apples to Apples and Oranges to Oranges... ^_^ (and if all else
fails, go for a Darwin Award: spelled JATO)

Shaun H.