Re: R/T pricing?

From: Beau Hale (sleepy@neteze.com)
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 12:24:53 EDT

While randomly pounding on their keyboard HEMI@charter.net typed

>>Sorry if this is an old topic, but what have you people paid for your R/Ts?

I always do all of my pricing on http://www.edmunds.com I got the truck
below for a little over $16K. I think it was like 16,200. So pass on
the R/T and take the $8 grand you save to buy a supercharger and a new
exhaust and see what an R/T looks like in your rearview mirror. (I can't
wait to see what the list has to say about that comment). Also look at
some of their buying/ negotiation tips. I found them very helpful in
buying my truck.

Black, Short Cab, Short Bed, Manual, 318ci., Anti-Slip rear, 15" x 7"
wheels, Light Group, 3.90 rear, K&N

Get Real.......Get Mopar