Beep Beep

From: JHambleton@diabloresearch.com
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 17:35:52 EDT

figure out how it was derived from a Dodge Coronet. Super Bee is derived
from the car being a B body.
                I absolutely agree, as well, that the 60's Mopars were THE
dominant vehicles when it came to all out brute speed. 2 ton behemoths that
ate Camaro's and Mustang's for snacks, and Corvettes as a main coarse. Give
me a 426 Hemi powered Dodge Dart any day of the week.

Jon H